เที่ยวยุโรปสบายๆ กับไกด์ทัศ Austria trip
“Facebook: Tasnarat Simandl
Austria trip โดยไกด์ทัศ
Work Experiance and Skills
In Austria, tourist guides have to complete a comprehensive training and education programme over a period of more than two years to work as a state-certified tourist guide. In 2016, I founded my own company offering informative, professional and entertaining tours around the city of Vienna and its surrounding areas.
On request, I can also offer tours over the whole of Austria and its neighboring countries Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Italy.
Special tours in Austria are often combined with Salzburg, Hallstatt or Innsbruck. Other cities, such as Prague, Budapest and Bratislava provide my customers with a very good overview of Austria’s neighboring countries and their history.
My tours are designed individually for my customers, and here are some examples:
- Guided tours to Austria’s castles, such as Schönbrunn, Hofburg or the Belvedere Palace
- Visits to the classic museums such as the Art Historical Museum, the Treasury Chamber or the Sissi Museum.
- City walks with sightseeing and guided tours to St. Stephen’s Cathedral or a visit to the monastery in Klosterneuburg
- Shopping trips to the famous Designer Outlet Parndorf
- Bus organization and much, much more ….
Learn more from the Austrians about the history of Vienna, its culture, and about the personalities who have shaped the country. Stroll with me in the footsteps of the Habsburgs, musical geniuses as well as ordinary Viennese people.
Simply tell me your wishes and I will create a very personal and individual tour for you.
Ramkkhamhaeng University degree of Bachelor of Arts (Mass Communication), Bangkok
OSD Language Diplom German B2
2012 – 2015
Education as tourist guide
Austrian Economic Chambers : state certified as Austrian and Europe guide for Thai and Lao
Business Registration as Austrian Guide
Thai, Lao, English, German